Photo Booth Props!


This afternoon Gin and I finished the photo booth props for the wedding and took a few pictures before "it's too hot out here for this!"

I cut out the mustaches and beard from very thin plywood with my scroll saw and then we attached felt using spray adhesive.
The talk bubble, thought bubble, and comic bubbles were also cut with my scroll saw and then painted with chalkboard paint.  Gin made the bow tie with her awesome sewing skills.
 Lips and monocle were cut with the scroll saw and painted with acrylic paint.
I think the beard may be my favorite.
Doesn't she look quite dapper?
Awwww thanks Gin!

Stay tuned for the home made photo booth...  I think it's going to be epic.  Just sayin'.

Comments

  1. I think its going to be epic as well! What an awesome idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are having so much fun. But, did you get a little too much sun. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts