Ginny and Jarrod's Story in Stop Motion


Here's the video that I made with Jarrod's brother Trevor (with a little help from one of his other brothers, Devon, and my always-helping friend Nehill), to show at the wedding.

It took about a week to make the blocks, three days to take all of the pictures, and another day to edit and find the right music to play with it.  Since we weren't sure where we were going to be able to set up the projector and my laptop in relation to the dj's stereo equipment, we had the music ready to go on an ipod instead.  We played "The Girl" by City and Colour, one of Jarrod's original songs "Long Time," and "January Wedding" by The Avett Brothers.

I'm still amazed at what we were able to accomplish in four days, and the movie seemed to go over very well!!  Gin and Jarrod loved it which was all we wanted!

Comments

  1. Without a doubt, this was the highlight of the night for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts