It's a Him, Mario... and Sonic!

Untitled

Know any Mario or Sonic fans?  If so, you need to check out these amazing patterns!!  You can find them, (Mario and Sonic), and many others at WolfDreamer.  I made these for Christmas for two big fans! Want to see some more pictures of these guys?

Untitled

For the crochet specifics, I used a G hook, and my trusty Vanna's Choice acrylic yarn!  Felt and buttons were also needed.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Again, great patterns!  You just need to be willing to take your time, but it's so worth it!

Comments

  1. I don't know these characters, but they are so well made and really fun. What a lot of work you put into them! I love Mario's back view with his crossed over braces!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts