Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

I'm not sure if this little bit of snow is here to stay or not...  I'd be a sad panda without a white Christmas!

Speaking of a white Christmas, do you guys like the movie White Christmas (with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye)?  I'm not usually one for musicals, but this one works and it's pretty funny!  (I saw it's on Netflix!)  Another movie I can't go without seeing this time of year is Claymation Christmas.  When I was little we watched it on vhs tape... recorded from tv!!  You can't imagine how excited we were the year we found it on dvd!  It's hilarious, amazing and it's because of this movie that I can't make it through the song We Three Kings without giggling...

What are your favorite winter holiday movies?

Comments

  1. Ah! You have the white stuff on the ground too! Our snow has been washed away by rainfalls... :( I'm still hoping for snow again for next week though!
    I love "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye and Rosemary Clooney! Yes, funny and sweet and very old-fashioned, but with a real Christmas feel to it! I bought the DVD and sing: "If you are worried and you can't sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep...." Gorgeous!
    My favourite Christmas film is "Scrooge" with actor Albert Finney which is based on "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. It's so uplifting! A new one I like and saw on TV is "The Polar Express" and this year I have ordered the DVD! I'm going to look at the link you gave above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...The Polar Express; Love actually; When the Grynch stole Christmas; A Charlie Brown Christmas.......and some more!!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts