Sea Creatures

Untitled

Today I have some sea creatures to share with you!  I made these guys as part of a baby gift that my sister and I put together.  Click on for more photos and links to the crochet patterns that I used!

Untitled

This is the pattern "Cutest Little Sperm Whale" by Patricia Castillo which can be found HERE (Ravelry pattern page HERE).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This Amigurumi Crab by Eden Dintsikos is a free Ravelry download which you can find HERE.

Untitled

This little seagull is a charted pattern by Pierrot yarns, and is part of a little set with a crocheted whale and a frog.  The pattern can be found HERE (Ravelry pattern page HERE).  (I used worsted weight yarn and a 4.0mm hook instead of the smaller yarn and hook that the pattern called for.)

Untitled

(He can't stand up on his own, so he's posing with his buddy.)

Untitled

My sister made this awesome bag, which is lined with the cutest anchor fabric, which you can just make out on the handles.  She also made a cute zipper pouch with a little anchor on it.  The bag was filled with some sea themed onesies and a couple of board books (Goodnight Moon, Freight Train, and Blue Hat, Green Hat).  I think it made a pretty cute gift!

I hope your week is off to a great start my friends!

Comments

  1. What amazing sea creatures, though my favourite has to be the baby seagull! Your sister make a great bag two! Two talented sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing, and what a lucky baby that is! :-) I really love those animals, and the seagull is so precious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just finding this post now and it put such a huge smile on my face, thanks so much for sharing! Your whale looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thank YOU for the amazing pattern! The whale was my favorite!!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts